Friday, 8 August 2014

FREE Class Book and a Back to School Sale

I’m back!
I took a hiatus over the summer to rest, relax and finish up renos on the condo!
With summer quickly ending…(ugh) I thought I would get back into the swing of things with a freebie!

I like to make a class book on the first day as it allows me to learn the kids names and fills up time while we are spending our days with rules and routines.
I usually do a Brown Bear, Brown Bear book with names but decided to switch it up.

I recently purchased this cute book to use on the first day of school.


It is about this little panda who is worried about starting school. The teacher makes everyone go around the circle, say their name and something they love to do! Chu is scared and worried and doesn’t speak until the very end after the other animals share things they love to do. (climbing, singing, running fast etc)
I turned it into a class book titled “What do YOU love to do?” As I thought every kid could come up with something.

Click {HERE} to download it for FREE!

ccccc


Also there is a Back to School sale starting tomorrow until the 12th! My shop is 20% off!



3 comments:

  1. Hi, Renee I am so glad you are back! I found your blog this July and love, love, love it! I also teach first grade in Winnipeg, so was excited that you do too! I will be back often and really want to do Guided Math this year, so I may have to pick your brain. Thanks for sharing all this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen ! It's always nice to find other winnipeggers! I am in pembina trails !

      Renee

      Delete
    2. I teach in the Winnipeg SD. but live in Pembina Trails school division.

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover