Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Wordless Wednesday

This is the easiest post to write!
Linking up again with Sugar and Spice for Wordless Wednesdays!
wordless

Working on some Number Anchor Chart Guys! Anybody have a guess as to what math concept this is going to be showing?
photo 1 (24)

Went on a community walk and took pictures of characteristics of a community
photo 2 (27)

Not school related…..but Kitchen Renos are almost done! Just needs paint!

What the kitchen looked like when I bought the condo 3 years ago….
photo (4)

A few updates….
photo (3)

And now after the renos!
photo (5)photo 3 (27)

10 comments:

  1. Love the backsplash! Kitchen looks great. And those number anchor charts are too cute!

    Amanda
    First Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda ! Your baby girl is too cute!

      Delete
  2. Love the kitchen renos! Love love love the grey subway tile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh your kitchen looks lovely! Ours was gutted two days ago. Can hardly wait til it's finished:)
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new kitchen. It really makes the room feel larger. I went off-white with me updated kitchen, too. You idea for the picture walk sounds fun. How did you get some many camera? We only have one per grade level.

    Debbie
    Crockett's Classroom, Forever in Third Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a school set of digital cameras that we got through a grant. We have 11 for the school and then each class has 1.

      Delete
  5. Thanks Barbara! Its nice to have everything back...Now we are doing the bathrooms now! :s

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your anchor chart numbers! Is there anywhere I can snag them from??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaleigh,

      I actually made them myself! They are anchor numbers to show friends of ten. (4 and 6, 3 and 7 etc)

      I printed out the partner numbers on the same coloured cardstock. (so 3 and 7 were the same colour)

      I then drew on smiles with a sharpie. I drew googly eyes on white paper with a sharpie and cut them out and glued them on. I also added arms and hands later with construction paper and mickey glove hands.

      I can send you the numbers if you want to make your own! You will just have to add the rest of the stuff!

      Send me your email!

      Renee

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover