Sunday, 9 March 2014

My Own Font!

I downloaded the App iFontMaker and quickly made my own!

I have no idea how to use the App yet so I just went and used my own printing to make a font. So Neat!

This is what it looks like!

Oops! Just realized I forgot a word...This IS my printing...you get the drift.
Slide1
Now I can use it in my projects! I so creatively titled it Renee’s Font……lol

Once I learn more I will be back to share some!

Try it out and see if you like it! You can use it for whatever things you make! Personal or Commercial!

You can download my font by clicking {HERE}

Back to report cards!

2 comments:

  1. This is SO cool!!!!!!! I love your font! I want to play with this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The app was 6.99 but I thought it was well spent.

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover