Friday, 10 January 2014

Five for Friday

Linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday…
five
1. We did some more Art today working on Warm and Cool colours.
It’s called Warm Hands……Cool Air. Finished pictures on Monday!
photo 1 (89)photo 2 (92)photo 3 (77)photo 4 (64)photo 5 (54)
2. My Etsy Cart
I’ve been trying to find some more knitting patterns to try out. Here are the patterns that are currently sitting in my Etsy cart.
photo 1 (90)photo 2 (93)photo 3 (78)
3. Things I have made
Recently I made a headband and some boot cuffs!
photo 2 (94)photo 3 (79)photo 1 (91)
Oops…..we did more this week I promise. But I forgot to take pictures. We sorted some number sentences by their strategy and worked on digraph sounds Sh, Th, Wh and Ch. :)

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Your knitting projects are soo cute!! I'm so impressed!!
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the warm cool art!
    You're a talented knitter.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover