Thursday, 21 November 2013

Tech Talk Thursday

Back for another edition of Tech Talk Thursday!
techtalk button

I’m here to share another awesome FREE App I found called Shadow Puppet.

shadow1

It creates simple video stories in a matter of minutes. Sooo easy for elementary!
Here’s the lowdown:

shadow

Only 3 steps and you are done!!
1. Take some photos and arrange them in the order you want.
2. Record your voice as you click through the photos.
3. Save and share!

This would be an awesome App for storytelling, re-telling a story, how to projects and much more!

You could record yourself telling the directions to a center or activity! With real-life photos! Kids could watch it at the center before they begin.

Here is one I quickly created on our art project. I spent about 2 minutes on it and was making it up as I went! haha

In the end…I got a link to share my video. Make it into a QR code and have kids go around and listen to each others videos! Send the QR codes home!

Here is mine!

Scan the QR code to see my video or click on the link to go visit!

http://get-puppet.com/s/8A134B10-C6E6-439A-BE8E-BAC140F92CE7

qrcode

You will love the simplicity of this App! But don’t take my word for it! (Reading Rainbow reference anyone???haha)

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover