Monday, 18 November 2013

New Bulletin Boards

We are no longer allowed to use bulletin board paper…I repeat…no more paper!
Soooo..everyone got their bulletin boards painted! I love it actually. Last year I never put up paper and just had my bulletin borders up with a plain white bulletin board.

We had the choice of blue, yellow, green, purple or red. I went with blue in the whole room but lots of people mixed and matched!
I also re-put up my plain borders. For some reason, I don’t like the busy pattern borders. I can never find anything that fits the whole room….so I decided to stay black and white!

Here is what my new boards look like now!

photo 1 (74)
 
Ignore the bags of stuff! We are collecting recycled materials for a design project!
 
photo 2 (76)photo 3 (64)

I am slowly starting to get things back up on them!


Follow me on Instagram and Bloglovin! Click on the icons at the top of my blog!

1 comment:

  1. I love your bulletin boards. I've been thinking of painting mine.
    Thanks for the game!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover