Monday, 9 September 2013

First Full Day Done!

Today was my first full day with all my kids together. It was loonngg. They all started to fade right before recess in the afternoon, while a few were done before lunch even started.

Here are a few things we have done in our short time together.

photo 2 (57)photo 3 (46)

Oops. I thought there were more pictures but I can’t find them on my computer! Haha

Oh well. Last week we made playdough. Today we introduced some math manipulatives and explored a bit.

Also we named our fish Goldie! (I liked the idea to name him Olive the best)

Happy Monday!

bloglovin button

2 comments:

  1. Is your class big, Renee? It's always crazy when you have all those little people together for the first time. :)
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too bad . 19 . 12 boys though :s

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover