Monday, 23 September 2013

Daily 5 Posters

Just wanted to drop in to offer a quick freebie I made to add in my own class!
This is my 5th year doing Daily 5 in my class and my 4th year running Daily 5 math! I love them both and am still tweaking things every year as I go.

While all my charts are created with the students ideas, I did want to add some simpler, cleaner posters to the wall. Because of lack of wall space in my room, the big anchor chart posters we make take up tons of room.

So I created some simple Daily 5 posters for Literacy that match my Daily 5 posters for math.

photo (93)

You can now grab them from TPT .  Please leave a comment there if you do!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Renee! Nice posters! I love the font you used!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! Trying to keep things clean looking and calm!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover