Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Getting Ready

It has been so hot here. HOT. This hot:

photo 1 (49)

For you farenheit people that’s about 100 degrees! And with the humidity it was said to be around 45 degrees celsius…so like 113 farenheit. Too hot!
So luckily I’ve been stuck in my classroom getting ready and beating the heat!

Almost finished moving all the furniture back and getting things ready! Here is a before pic:

photo 2 (50)

After pictures later in the week!

I have also added a Freebies page and a Products page to my blog at the top. Thanks to Ladybug Teacher Files for the tutorial on making the thumbnails! The freebie page is still under construction as I go back and add all the freebies I’ve posted on my blog! Everything is in 1 place for you! Hope you like it!

More later in the week!

1 comment:

  1. Renee... It's hot and humid here too! My classroom is on the third floor with no A/C! Phew!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover