Thursday, 25 July 2013

Happy Birthday Bags

Last year I made birthday bags for my kiddos to help me remember their birthday AND so I wasn’t scrambling around at the end of the day trying to put birthday stuff together for them. Here’s what last years bags looked like:



Each bag was filled with a Birthday Certificate, bookmark, pencil, eraser and a little pack of stickers. When it was a student’s birthday, I already had everything to go for the day!

I found some cute things at Michael’s today for this years birthday bags! New certificates, bookmarks, birthday crowns and some other teacher things.

photo (87)

what do you do for birthdays?

4 comments:

  1. Awesome idea! Thank you for sharing, I am going to have to try this!
    Teaching 3rd with Mr. G
    Follow me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr.G! They definitely helped out my memory!

      Delete
  2. Such a great idea! How was your summer Renee?
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelli! Good so far! I was coordinating a summer learning program for 3 weeks and am now off for the rest! Hoping to get some camping, hiking and beach times in!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover