Saturday, 13 July 2013

Dollar Store Finds!

I headed over to Dollarama today in search of some more foam sheets to make letter tiles out of and couldn’t find what I had bought before. But I did find all this!

1. Stylus for the Ipad

I only bought one just to see how it works but it works great! So I am going to head back and buy a few more for when we get the class set of Ipads to use. It was a little tricky this year to write during projects as we weren’t able to write small enough with our fingers! Hopefully this will help!

photo (83)

2. Ipad Teacher Case

As I mentioned in a previous post, every class received their own Ipad at the end of the year. I found a great case at Target a little while ago for when the kiddos are using it. I also wanted to find one to put it in when I am taking it to staff meetings, PD events etc. I found this cute one for $2 today at the dollar store!

Teacher Case (from Dollarama)

photo 2 (41)

What it looks like when its opened:

photo 3 (33)

I also found a cute case for my laptop. But it doesn’t fit. :( Oh well. I can find other things I’m sure to fit into it!

photo 5 (20)

3. Ice cube trays

I found these to make this word work activity I saw on Pinterest! I would attach it but I can’t find it now!

You glue vowel letter tiles in the middle…and then kids create 3 letter words by filling in the beginning and ending sounds with letters that make sense.

photo 1 (41)

That’s about it! I can always find something at the Dollar Store! One of my EA’s this year even gave me a gift card  for Dollarama! It went to good use!

bloglovin button

1 comment:

  1. I love dollar store finds! Thanks for sharing. I'll now be hitting up Dollarama later today!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover