Saturday, 20 July 2013

Colour Me Rad

I’m finally finished with my summer program and starting summer! Yay!
Today I ran in the Colour Me Rad 5K run! It was so much fun! The 5K is all about having fun and as you are running, staff on the sidelines are throwing coloured cornstarch at you! It was a blast! Here are some pics from the morning!

Before the race with my sister and cousin! I’m on the right.
photo 1 (42)photo 2 (42)
Waiting at the Start Line
photo 3 (34)
After the Race!
photo 5 (21)
photo 1 (43)photo 2 (43)photo 3 (35)
Check the Color Me Rad site to find a run in your area!


bloglovin button

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun galore. The last picture is too fun. :)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! Yay for you! Looks like soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover