Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Year End Gifts

7 more school days!

I put together my kids year end gifts today. I have done different things every year but really like my gift this year as it was cheap and fast and I think my kids will love it!

I like to send my kids home with something educational for them to use over the summer, so this year I decided to do books, cards and dice.

I ordered a book for each kid from Scholastic and will attach my owl bookmarks to them.

photo 3 (31)

I then created a little sheet of dice games and cards games that they could play at home! I printed it double sided on cardstock. I would have maybe laminated them but there was no time. I then put a deck of cards and 2 dice in a little clear gift bag. Punched 2 holes in the card and attached with a twist tie. Cut off the top of the gift bag and done!

photo 1 (36)photo 2 (36)

Click {HERE} to download the dice and card games!

8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love how you have different owls! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a way to get a copy of the owl bookmarks? I love them! sara.hager@isd728.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying to find your games on tpt. hcornell@lewistonschools.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to find your games on tpt, too, but am having trouble. Could you guide me please? mcook@dbqschools.org Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea!! Can you send me a link to your math games? mjones@davisonschools.org

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also trying to find these games on TPT....do you have a link?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Took me a minute to find, too��
    Here is a link: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Classroom-Reading-Corner

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover