Saturday, 4 May 2013

Five for Saturday

I am little late but I am linking up anyway!

5 for friday

1. My kids worked on a subtraction game in Math Technology this week.

photo 5 (7)

2. I made some quick subtraction number puzzles in Math by Myself using leftover shamrock foam shapes and equation cards from Kindergarten Works.

photo 4 (8)photo 4 (9)

3.  A few kiddos working on beginning sound sorts in Word Work. This little guy has a tough time with J and G.

photo 2 (13)

4.  We did an experiment in Theme for Objects and Materials. Is it waterproof? We tested 4 different fabrics to find out which fabric would make the best raincoat! It was a great day for it as it was pouring outside all day and we had to stay in for indoor recess.

photo 2 (12)

5.  Short Vowel Ending Sort. I use this an a quick exit strategy for recess. Everyone needs to come up to the SMARTboard and add 1 word that fits under a header card and then they can go out for recess.

photo 1 (13)
Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi~just found you on the linky. :) Your blog is very cute. I'm Brandee, your newest follower. :)
    Brandee @ Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover