I am little late but I am linking up anyway!
1. My kids worked on a subtraction game in Math Technology this week.
2. I made some quick subtraction number puzzles in Math by Myself using leftover shamrock foam shapes and equation cards from Kindergarten Works.
3. A few kiddos working on beginning sound sorts in Word Work. This little guy has a tough time with J and G.
4. We did an experiment in Theme for Objects and Materials. Is it waterproof? We tested 4 different fabrics to find out which fabric would make the best raincoat! It was a great day for it as it was pouring outside all day and we had to stay in for indoor recess.
5. Short Vowel Ending Sort. I use this an a quick exit strategy for recess. Everyone needs to come up to the SMARTboard and add 1 word that fits under a header card and then they can go out for recess.