I’m linking up again with Doodle Bugs for 5 for Friday! I love writing these posts because they are soo easy!
1. We are continuing to work on long vowel sounds with Super E! The superhero who gives all his powers to a vowel to make it say it’s name! (A.K.A Bossy E, when 2 vowels go walking…etc..lol)
2. We introduced a new subtraction game in Math With Someone…Cross the River! This is an old game of mine and looks like he needs some clipart/font updating! Haha (oops the pic is a little blurry!)
3. It was pouring outside today so Indoor recess x3. BOO
4. Even MORE backwards counting work. This was a job for Math Writing in our math notebooks. Cut, Sort and Glue.
5. Yay for the weekend! I know most friends in the US are ending school very soon but we go right till the end of June! Still a ways to go!