Saturday, 30 March 2013

5 for Friday (Saturday)

I’m a little late. It might be hard to share 5 things as I have been off all week for Spring Break but I will try!

5 for friday

1. Bloglovin

So maybe I am little late on this bandwagon too but I JUST heard that Google Reader is closing. So here is a new way to keep track of all the blogs you read!
bloglovin
Bloglovin has apps for the iphone and ipad so you can check up on your favourite blogs on all your devices. Best thing about it is it will import ALL your blogs you already have on Google Reader into Bloglovin for you! So easy!
Click on the pic to check it out!

2. Palm Springs

As I mentioned earlier..I was in Palm Springs for the Computer Using Educators Technology Conference a few weeks ago. It was also my birthday while we were there! Crazy hot! Here’s a pic of our walk to the Conference.

IMG_6078
3. Egg Basket Design Project

My kiddos also worked on a Egg Basket Design Project before the break. They had to build a basket that could hold and carry 2 eggs across the classroom. They only had a classroom materials to work with!

IMG_0482
IMG_0474

4. Daily 5 Math Technology

Now that our SMARTboard is up and running we have been able to add in Math Technology to Math Daily 5!
Here is a great website that we have been using during Math called Fun4theBrain.
This is the one we are playing right now!
mathgame
5. I can’t think of a 5th one! So…

Happy Easter !!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the information on bloglovin'. I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover