Yay for long weekends! We have Monday off for Louis Riel Day (Thank you Manitoba) and I am away Tuesday at a Math PD.
I am linking up with Kacey’s Five for Friday!
1. Warm and Cool Colours. The kiddos did some warm and cool watercolour paintings things morning. We sorted warm, cool and neutral colours and cut out some shapes from our paintings.
2. We worked with gigantic dominos during Morning Meeting.
3. We have been working on the strategies “Stretching the Word, Text to Self Connections and Making Predictions” in Daily 5.
4. We did LOTS of Daily 5. I do it all morning every day. With a Morning Meeting beforehand.
5. I can’t remember what my fifth one was, so instead I will share this sweet picture of one of my little guys and his EA from the beginning of the year. Love.
Have a great weekend and “Keep it Riel!”