Yay for Friday! This week was long…..all indoor recesses again.
I am linking up with Kacey over at Doodle Bugs for her Five for Friday Linky.
1. Ipads! We used ipads this week for guided reading, spelling practice and a QR code scavenger hunt!
2. Daily 5 Math. Here are some activities we have been working on in Math Daily 5.
(This ten frame number puzzle can be found in my Ten Frame Frenzy pack)
3. Short Vowel words. We have been working on stretching out our sounds and writing short vowel words.
4. 5 Senses. We have been working on learning about the 5 Senses in theme. Here are some pages from our recording book. We have also started making 5 senses plasticine portraits! Here’s some of our first steps..
5. Word Work. One of our newest activities in word work is Chalkboard Words. Simply record your words on the chalkboard and then write in pencil. Easy Peasy.