Saturday, 26 January 2013

Voki

Anyone ever heard of it or used it? It’s a site which lets you create a talking character in your own voice! You can customize it however you want and upload it to blogs, websites etc!

I used one to introduce my next theme lesson in Science.
The only downfall I’ve noticed so far is that you can only create 60 sec messages. I would love to have some more time to talk. I think my kiddos are going to get a kick out of this.



I hope my voice doesn’t sound like that all the time!

Click {HERE} to check it out for yourself!

6 comments:

  1. so cool! My students will love this!

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fun hey! I'm sure your kids would love to make their own!

      Delete
  2. This is awesome! I also found a cool app for iPhone called Madlips. It's similar but you can use real photos. You can use any photos of your own, from their database or any found in Google images. It's quite hilarious as well. I was thinking of using it for historical character (composer!) bios. You can e-mail them to yourself and then project it for the kids. I want to try out VOKI now!
    - Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is total classic!! LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! My voice sounds super corny though...yikes!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover