Monday, 14 January 2013

Pete the Cat

So in a short post today, I am going to talk about Pete. My kids love Pete. I love Pete. His book is now tattered and taped up because he is so well loved. He is always the first pick in listen to reading and gets many a face time.
Today we started our class book about Pete. We read about Pete, listened and sang with Pete and then thought about what would happened if we stepped in a pile of something.

Here are some of our first pages.
IMG_0255IMG_0256IMG_0257

2 comments:

  1. We are revisiting Pete right now too! I love your kids' drawings. And my Pete books are showing their love too.

    sandi
    rubberboots and elf shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandi! He is a such a good read. I hear my kids singing it throughout the halls!!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover