Monday, 28 January 2013

It’s finally up!

My Smart board that is!! It has been sitting in a box in my room since the beginning of October and someone from the division FINALLY had a whole 2 hours to swing by and put it up for me. (lol) Seriously..it was  that fast, I would have done it myself if I knew how!

I had a Mimio for 2 years in my previous division and got pretty good at it and had taken tons of PD on it.

This thing in my room now I know nothing about. A little embarrassed to say…not to sure how it turns on. Haha.

So please send me your best ideas and tips for using the thing! I have a PD on the 4th on it and I would like to sound somewhat knowledgeable before I attend.

4 comments:

  1. Lucky you!! :) I was in the opposite situation. Two years ago I was at a school that had SMARTboards in every classroom, then this year I got a Mimio! They are quite a bit different. I actually liked the SMARTboard a lot better.

    I remember getting a lot of files from these sites:
    http://exchange.smarttech.com/index.html
    http://www.rockingham.k12.va.us/howto/smartboard/lessons.htm
    http://www.jmeacham.com/smart.board.htm

    Have fun with it!!
    Amanda
    First Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks Amanda! Ill have to go check that out!

      Delete
  2. It's a bit of a learning curve, but you're going to love it.
    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks..I tinkered around with it today and figured out how to turn it on at least..lol

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover