Sunday, 6 January 2013

Happy New Years!

I had a wonderful winter break but it went by too fast I just got back from Cuba yesterday and am not looking forward to having to get up early and go back to work! Just 48 hours ago I was sitting on the beach drinking Pina Coladas….today I was grocery shopping, doing laundry, taking down the Christmas tree and decorations we left up and planning. UGH.

Back to the grind! This week will be full of re-demonstrating and re-modeling everything we have forgotten over the break.

Here is a foldable I created to use with my class this week as we discuss some goals for the new year. Goal setting is a big part of the curriculum and students spend lots of time creating personal goals and self assessing.

newyears

Hope you have a smooth week!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea with the goal activity!
    I wish I would have been sipping beverages on a beach! Glad to hear you had a nice, well deserved break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuba? Oh, so lucky;)
    I like your goal sheet. Thanks!
    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara! Cuba was awesome! Already losing my tan! lol

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover