Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Emptying the Camera

I went through the class camera tonight and found a whole bunch of pics I had forgot to post about! So here they are!

The week before winter break, we worked on our snowman names. We counted vowels and consonants and created these cute snowman.

IMG_0202
IMG_0203

snow
Email me for the recording page!

We also had a chance to work on the new school set of ipads before break!
So much fun!

IMG_0209IMG_0214IMG_0215
IMG_0212

I had been saving my scholastic points to get an ipad  for the class…but they don’t have it this year in the bonus rewards catalogue! Darn!

Here are some pics of my newest Winter Bingo set in use! We played at our class party the day before break!

IMG_0206IMG_0207

I cut out the pictures and glued them on index cards with words to use as the caller cards.
IMG_0208IMG_0217

Download it for FREE from my TPT store.

5 comments:

  1. The snowman name activity looks fun. Kids always like activities with their own names, don't they? Thanks for the freebie.
    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally want to make those snowmen names! I'm going to steal your recording sheet too! Thanks :) Yours turned out really cute. And lucky you for having a set of iPads at your school!! SO many fun activities on them.

    Amanda
    First Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thansk Amanda! They were a great time filler in between concert practices and everything else!

      Delete
  3. Just to let you know that if you go online, Scholastic has the IPAD available under the Technology tab I believe, in the Scholastic Bonus Catalog. They have it for about 36000 bonus points.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover