Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Our first Math Notebook

We started our first page in our math notebooks Monday. And Tuesday. And Wednesday. Lets just say our “cutting skills” are something to be desired. It took F.O.R.E.V.E.R. 3 days to be exact. I soon realized that I would need to pre-cut this stuff beforehand. Anywho….
On our first page, we did a “I can write my numbers” page. We glued down our title and then cut and ordered our numbers from 1-10. We glued them down and practiced writing our numbers by making 1 beautiful number beside each one.
september 19th, 2012 037september 19th, 2012 048

(NOTE: We have not glued down 6-10, as this activity is taking forever!! It will now be a Monday-Thursday activity. Yikes.)

I saw this cute Subway Art sign on Pinterest saying “ The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!” from the movie Elf. I love this post however I wanted to put it up in my classroom, so I changed it a bit! We sing tons of songs at Morning Meeting and for energizers so I made one like this:

subway art


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover