Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Monday Made It! {on a Tuesday…..}

Today was full of meetings, meetings and more meetings. Tomorrow the kiddos each come for 10 minutes to meet the teacher!

I am linking up with Monday Made it from 4th Grade Frolics even though its Tuesday. I actually made a lot of it on the weekend, so it counts!

First {Tuesday} Made It:

Magnetic Information Cards

I made these cute cards with my email and school phone number to give to parents to put on their fridge! All I did was print, cut, laminate and then hot glue gunned a magnetic piece to the back! I think they turned out cute!

september 4, 2012 002

Second {Tuesday} Made It:

1st Day in Grade One Picture Frame

I’ve seen this on Pinterest for a while and finally decided to make my own! I am going to take the kids pictures in it and turn it into a class book! I am also going to send one home with the kids for their parents!

1st day

Third {Tuesday} Made It:

Binder Units

This doesn’t exactly fit in but oh well! I got this great idea from Pinterest (sorry can’t remember the blog!) She puts all her units into binders instead of filing cabinets and file folders! So I moved my box of Science and Social Studies clusters into binders and made cover pages for them! Now everything for that 1 unit is in page protectors and sorted in the binder.  (Sorry for the Glare!)

binders

Link up with Fourth Grade Frolics if you made something on Monday! (or Tuesday for that matter.)

1 comment:

  1. Just found your BEAUTIFUL. Binders ! That s one of my summer goals. Thanks for the inspiration,

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover