Friday, 28 September 2012

Math Daily 5 Posters and Work on Writing

TGIF People! This has been a long week and I didn’t even have kids on Monday! We have been working hard on building up our stamina in Math with Someone. This has been the hardest one for us so far as we are having trouble working with another friend quietly and also playing fairly. We have spent many classes going over how to be a good partner, follow the rules of the game and be a good sport. Today we were able to work for 10 minutes with only 2 re-starts. Haha.
Here are the Daily 5 Posters I created for my kids. I’ve kept the language very similar for each one so that it is easy for students to follow and adhere to. I’ve also mimicked the I charts from Daily 5 in the morning. This helps the students to transition to Math Daily 5 a lot easier and faster.
NOTE: These Math Daily 5 resources are unofficial adaptations of Math Daily 5 by Gail Boushey & Joan Moser. Visit the Daily 5 website for information on Math Daily 5. http://www.thedailycafe.com
september 28th, 2012 011
september 28th, 2012 012september 28th, 2012 013september 28th, 2012 014september 28th, 2012 015september 28th, 2012 016

Click {HERE} to download from my TPT shop. (colours vary)

3 comments:

  1. Is there a link to print for free?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nelda,

      Send me an email at reneesaintlaurent@hotmail.com and I will send them to you.

      Renee

      Delete
  2. Is there a link to print these for free.

    email:dmattis@wcpss.net

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover