Sunday, 23 September 2012

Classroom Pictures and an Anchor Chart

I finally took some classroom pictures last week from my classroom. I haven’t changed much since last year so I only took a few pictures. Check them out on the Classroom Pictures page {HERE}.

We also started talking about Daily and Seasonal Changes in Theme.  The leaves have been changing and it is getting colder so it seemed like a perfect time. We read some books about Fall and the changing seasons and made an anchor chart all about Fall and the changes you see. I am not sure who created the materials for this printable. If it is yours, please let me know and I will give you credit!

september 19th, 2012 047

On Tuesday, we will be going on a class walk to a nearby forest to collect leaves and explore how the environment is changing with the seasons!

Have a great Sunday night!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover