Friday, 17 August 2012

Back and ready to DIY

Happy Friday!

I am back from Toronto and had a wonderful time! Here is a pic of me and my BF at the Blue Jays Game!


I am working on a ten frame activity pack which should be up this weekend complete with FREEBIES!

I am also wanting to get started on a million things I've pinned on Pinterest now that my summer program is over! Here are a few that I want to make:

magnetic dice cups
crayon sorting bins
cute lamps for the classroom
There are a million others but I can't find them right now!

What has everyone else been making from Pinterest??

5 comments:

  1. I have a long list of DIY projects I want to get done to.. eventually. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I want to do these things, but whether or not I get to them is another story!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes, you are one crafty woman! I am so inspired by you cuz! My biggest thing for this week is to finish up my student postcards and get them into the mail by tomorrow. I love the DIY lamps-there is such a lack of affordable options up here! But I did get lots of awesome dollarama stuff the last time I was in the city!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well those are still ideas Alicia....lol..I live at Dollarama.

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover