Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Blogging Awards

Wow. I have only been blogging a short time and I have been nominated for some bloggy awards. Thanks Peeps. And I thought only Mrs. Poulin read this thing. (My awesome music teacher. Check her out here.)

The Liebster Award.
Thanks Miss School Potato!

 

Here is who I am nominating for the Liebster Blog Award:
1. Steph at Stay Tuned
3. Jenny at Owl Things First
5. Kerry at Teaching in the Peace

Here are the rules:
1.Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their site.
2. Present 5 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers the award by commenting on their blog and link to their site.
Thanks for reading!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I am honored and I love reading your blog!
    Jenny
    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you blog!!! I have an 8yr old daughter with ADD and she struggles so much in Math, and Im not a teacher and sometimes find it so hard to help her, Im going to be on your sight ALOT!!! BTW~ Im in Fort Worth TEXAS !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch! It's so great to hear from people who can use my activities!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover